Product Id: 33975898
Description: Ruckus R610 - Unleashed - wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: 9U1-R610-WW00
Ruckus Unleashed access points are designed for organizations and venues that need rock-solid Wi-Fi performance that is easy to deploy without wireless controllers.
The Ruckus Unleashed R610 indoor AP is optimized for mid-sized organizations requiring higher performance and support for more devices.
Mid-sized businesses, branch offices, schools, hotel chains, retail outlets, restaurants, multi-tenant office buildings, hotspots - these are just some of the environments where high-speed, easy to manage Wi-Fi is critical to productivity, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction.
This mid-range 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point incorporates top performance patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology directs each packet over the best performing signal path, extending coverage range and mitigating interference automatically.
ChannelFly technology chooses the best channel to give users the highest throughput - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches.
The R610: Installs easily even without an IT staff; Supports up to 512 clients on a single AP; Supports more services - including streaming HD media, cloud applications, web browsing, and email; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media; Uses fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities; Improves throughput automatically delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains; Provides more wireless coverage and reduces costs with less cable runs; Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Dual-band concurrent (5GHz/2.4GHz)
- BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC) smart antenna, with support for up to 1024 unique antenna patterns per access point enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
- 80+80/160MHz capable
- 802.11ac standard Tx beamforming
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Band balancing and airtime fairness support
- Admission control/load balancing
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ethernet Port Link Aggregation (LACP)
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, one with 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- USB port for IoT technologies
- Router mode with NAT and DHCP services
- IP multicast video streaming support
- Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
- Dynamic, pre-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- Ethernet 802.1X port-based authentication
- Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- Application recognition and control
MU-MIMO helps Wave 2 and non-Wave 2 clients. The R610 Unleashed can communicate simultaneously to multiple Wave 2 clients increasing network performance. This frees up airtime for non-Wave 2 clients resulting in enhanced aggregate network throughput.
- Advanced WLAN applications
Each R610 Unleashed supports a wide range of value-added applications such as BYOD/guest onboarding, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion detection and many more. WLANs can be created and mapped to the same or different APs or VLANs. In a controller-less configuration, the R610 Unleashed works with a wide range of authentication servers including Microsoft's Active Directory, LDAP, and RADIUS.
- Flexible deployment options
Ruckus Unleashed is custom-designed to help small business owners grow their business, deliver an excellent customer experience and manage costs while supporting Wi-Fi and a variety of mobile devices with minimal IT staff. Unleashed access points have built-in controller capabilities, including user access controls, guest networking functions, advanced Wi-Fi security and traffic management. As businesses grow to multiple sites or a larger scale deployment, Ruckus offers an easy migration path to a controller-based Wi-Fi, using the same Wi-Fi access points.
- Complete local and remote management
R610 Unleashed can be securely managed from anywhere, at any time, using any browser on any device.