Product Id: 33975898
Description: Ruckus R610 - Unleashed - wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: 9U1-R610-WW00
Ruckus R610 Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management. Separate controllers and access point licenses are no longer needed, significantly reducing upfront costs. Set-up is also easy, thanks to a simplified web interface that helps businesses configure Wi-Fi in just 60 seconds.
The R610 Unleashed delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capability. MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R610 Unleashed, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, to help customers take advantage of upcoming IoT technologies. Each R610 Unleashed integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antenna that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best performing signal path. Using dual-polarized antennas, the R610 Unleashed adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Dual-band concurrent (5GHz/2.4GHz)
- BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC) smart antenna, with support for up to 1024 unique antenna patterns per access point enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
- 80+80/160MHz capable
- 802.11ac standard Tx beamforming
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Band balancing and airtime fairness support
- Admission control/load balancing
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ethernet Port Link Aggregation (LACP)
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, one with 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- USB port for IoT technologies
- Router mode with NAT and DHCP services
- IP multicast video streaming support
- Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
- Dynamic, pre-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- Ethernet 802.1X port-based authentication
- Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- Application recognition and control
MU-MIMO helps Wave 2 and non-Wave 2 clients. The R610 Unleashed can communicate simultaneously to multiple Wave 2 clients increasing network performance. This frees up airtime for non-Wave 2 clients resulting in enhanced aggregate network throughput.
- Advanced WLAN applications
Each R610 Unleashed supports a wide range of value-added applications such as BYOD/guest onboarding, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion detection and many more. WLANs can be created and mapped to the same or different APs or VLANs. In a controller-less configuration, the R610 Unleashed works with a wide range of authentication servers including Microsoft's Active Directory, LDAP, and RADIUS.
- Flexible deployment options
Ruckus Unleashed is custom-designed to help small business owners grow their business, deliver an excellent customer experience and manage costs while supporting Wi-Fi and a variety of mobile devices with minimal IT staff. Unleashed access points have built-in controller capabilities, including user access controls, guest networking functions, advanced Wi-Fi security and traffic management. As businesses grow to multiple sites or a larger scale deployment, Ruckus offers an easy migration path to a controller-based Wi-Fi, using the same Wi-Fi access points.
- Complete local and remote management
R610 Unleashed can be securely managed from anywhere, at any time, using any browser on any device.