Product Id: 33975275
Description: Tripp Lite 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch 10/100/1000Mbps, L2 Web-Smart Managed, 2 Dedicated Gigabit SFP Slots, 52 Gbps, Web Interface - Switch - smart - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - AC 100 - 240 V
Mfr Part #: NGS24C2
The energy-efficient NGS24C2 24-Port Gigabit L2 Web-Smart Managed Network Switch features 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. Two dedicated mini-GBIC SFP ports are also included for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper.
Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. Built-in web-smart management software lets you monitor and control each connected device via secure web-based interface. Each port supports up to 2 Gbps with full duplex.
The heavy-duty metal housing mounts into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included brackets and user-supplied hardware. Or attach the included rubber feet to the bottom of the unit for installation on a flat desktop surface. The five-foot input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source.
- 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 52 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port
- Supports 9k jumbo frames
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging up to 8,000 addresses
- Advanced Enterprise-level and L2 management features
- Monitors and controls connected equipment via simple Web interface
- VLAN, trunking, VPN, port monitoring and other features improve network efficiency and performance
- Connect to Mini-GBIC SFP modules for uplinking to other switches via optical fiber or copper
- LEDs indicate interface traffic
- Automatically shifts unused ports to low power state without interrupting network connection
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3, 802.1q, 802.1d, 802.1w and 802.3ad standards
- Fanless metal housing mounts in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Supports desktop installation using included rubber feet on flat surface
- 5 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to compatible AC power source