Product Id: 33931740
Description: Kensington Wireless Presentation Remote with 8 GB Memory (K75233AM) - Presentation remote control - RF
Mfr Part #: K75233AM
The Wireless Presentation Remote is designed without a laser pointer so it can be used for presentations in locations where lasers are not allowed. You can easily go forward and back on your PowerPoint or Keynote slides, and you can hide your screen. With a 65 feet range, you can remain in control of your presentation while you roam the room. Optimized to work with macOS, Windows, and leading presentation software such as PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe PDF and Google Slides.
- Wireless presentation remote with Laser-free Digital Pointer will not wash out on TV displays or bright LED screens and is ideal for environments where laser pointers are not feasible.
- Virtual Pointer Technology allows pointer to be viewed on a variety of presentation screens simultaneously including traditional projection screens, TV displays, bright LED screens, and smart boards – ideal for conference rooms and auditoriums with multiple screens.
- Online Meeting Compatibility allows remote participants to see the pointer onscreen when using web meeting tools like WebEx , GoToMeeting , Skype , and join.me
- KensingtonWorks Software enables customization of pointer size, shape and speed to suit your presentation style
- Ergonomist Approved Design features a contoured shape to minimize wrist twist and maximize comfort with an intuitive 4-button layout.
- 2.4GHz Receiver with MicroSD Card provides up to 20 meters (65ft) of wireless range, expandability to 32GB of memory, and a plug & play user experience. For optimal wireless range, plug receiver directly into host presentation device (e.g. laptop, desktop PC). Actual wireless range may vary with users' configuration and environmental conditions.
- Windows & Mac Compatible to support PowerPoint , Keynote , Adobe PDF & Google Slides. *USB-C to USB-A connector is needed for newer Mac products