Whether you are a large enterprise or a medium-sized or small organization,
Polycom understands that your communications environments are growing and
that they are becoming more interdependent within your IT infrastructure. As your
environment grows and you unify your communications, your support needs also
change and develop.
Like all organizations, you want to maximize your technology investments and make
sure your users receive the best possible experience. You also want more visibility
into how your video conferencing investments are being used and how to address
issues or challenges in a timely manner.
You may not have in-house technical experts for all your communications needs,
but when you need external assistance, you can choose Advantage Service to help
you manage your Polycom solution.
The right level of support to fit your needs
Polycom Advantage Service is an enhanced support offering that is focused on
maximizing value and availability for your entire Polycom video solution. As your
communications strategy becomes mission critical, Advantage Service provides
access to some of Polycom’s advanced service capabilities including:
• Monthly utilization reports and periodic benchmark reports
• Polycom’s hosted Adoption Portal Starter Edition for up to 100 end users
• Priority 24x7 telephone access to Polycom Technical Support
Advantage Service provides a self-service approach to increasing end user adoption
of your video investment, valuable and actionable information on the status and
utilization of your collaboration solution, and faster time to problem resolution.
- Increases the success and return on investment of video collaboration products
- Provides insight into video usage to help make timely and informed decisions about capacity, scale and additional investment
- Gives priority access to experts and support when needed to speed problem resolution