Product Id: 33902005
Description: Tripp Lite MTP/MPO Parallel Optics Base-8 Migration Fiber Adapter, Polarity C to B, 12 Fiber, 40 GbE, OM4 M/F, Magenta, 8 in. - Network adapter cable - MTP/MPO multi-mode (M) to MTP/MPO multi-mode (F) - 20 cm - fiber optic - 50 / 125 micron - IEEE 802.3ae/OM4 - plenum, stranded - magenta
Mfr Part #: N846-08N-C2B
The N846-08N-C2B MTP/MPO Parallel Optics Base-8 Migration Fiber Adapter (M/F) is an eight-inch patch cable that supports 40 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers. It saves you time and money by converting legacy 12-fiber Method C cables to Method B Polarity for compatibility with Parallel Optics fiber mapping in Base-8 40GBASE-SR4
and 100GBASE-SR4 applications.
It's colored magenta for instant identification as an OM4 cable. The N846-08N-C2B is ideal for use with high-density feed-through cassettes, such as Tripp Lite's N482 and N484 Series.
The cable has documented insertion loss and back reflection testing on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. The push/pull tab connector makes the cable easy to install and remove with one hand.
Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber, the N846-08N-C2B has 50/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, as well as a plenum-rated OFNP jacket for connecting network components in drop ceilings, walls and ducts.
- Designed to extend high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers
- Converts legacy 12-fiber Method C Polarity cables to Method B Polarity for use in Base-8 applications
- Supports speeds up to 40 GbE/100 GbE
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Magenta-colored for identification as an OM4 cable
- 12-fiber male/female connectors
- Push/pull tab connector easy to install and remove with one hand
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Meets current IEEE 802.3ae and TIA standards
- Plenum-rated OFNP jacket perfect for ceilings, walls and ducts
- Jacket features serial number for quality control and traceability