Product Id: 33901512
Description: Tripp Lite High-Speed HDMI Cable with Digital Video and Audio, Ultra HD 1080p (M/M), White, 25 ft. - HDMI cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 7.6 m - double shielded - white - molded, 1080p support
Mfr Part #: P568-025-WH
The P568-025-WH High-Speed HDMI Cable (M/M) is recommended for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display High Resolution (HD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects HD-enabled source devices, such as computers and Blu-ray players, or displays, such as monitors, projectors and televisions.
This cable supports video resolutions up to HD 1080p and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps. When used with an Apple digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The 25-foot molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated white connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. A flexible PVC jacket makes the HDCP 2.2-compliant cable easy to install in tight spaces.
In most applications where the HDMI cable exceeds 16ft, a signal booster (Model Number: B122-000-60) should be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display.
- Ideal for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications with 4K video and multi-channel audio
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Complies with HDCP 2.2 standards
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated white connectors for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Fully molded 30 AWG construction with integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces