Product Id: 33891190
Description: Aerohive HiveManager Online - Subscription license (3 years) + 3 years VAD Support - 1 VPN gateway virtual appliance - hosted
Mfr Part #: AH-HMCS-VG-PT-3Y
The HiveManager Online Network Management Service is an enterprise-class management system, delivered as a cloud-enabled service for Aerohive devices.
HiveManager Online offers the same simple policy creation, firmware upgrades, and centralized network management options as the on-premise version of HiveManager. The advantage is not deploying another device in your network. Instead, HiveManager Online is hosted within secure Tier IV SAS 70 Type II data centers, with scheduled backups and disaster-recovery capabilities.
HiveManager Online is designed to make it cost effective to start small and grow a network with no upfront capital costs beyond access devices HiveManager is a vital component of Aerohive's unique Branch on Demand Network-as-a-Service subscription offering, designed to make it easy and cost effective to roll out remote access to branch offices, remote users and teleworkers with zero-CAPEX.
HiveManager Online comes in two flavors - Express, for simpler AP-only deployments, and Enterprise, a powerful network management system for managing all types of Aerohive devices. Express, designed for smaller deployments, streamlines the interface without compromising on enterprise-class features. Enterprise offers the full capabilities of the HiveManager platform for larger organizations with sophisticated policy sets and the management of routers and switches as well as wi-fi access points. HiveManager Online enables administrators to start with Express and seamlessly upgrade to Enterprise as their needs change.
- Unified policy, configuration, and reporting with contextual awareness for wireless, routing, switching, VPN, IP address management, and security policies
- Customizable dashboard with application visibility and control based on user identity
- Plug and play deployment - administrator plugs in the devices and browses to the interface
- No appliance to install, configure, upgrade, or patch
- Green - no rack space, cooling, or power requirements
- Lower cost of entry - eliminate large upfront CAPEX with flexible OPEX plans
- Integrated tools like a Planner, Packet Capture and Client Tracker enable easy scoping, deployment and troubleshooting without additional expense
- Web-based robust application interface allows for managing Aerohive devices from anywhere
- Spectrum analysis to detect and identify non-Wi-Fi sources of interference at 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- Client-device and Operating System reporting with top clients by usage, peak trends per SSID, and client distribution by Aerohive device
- Powerful device templates and device groups feature allow quick and consistent configuration across all your access devices based on hierarchy, location or function