Product Id: 33877553
Description: Seagate Exos 10E2400 ST1200MM0139 - Hybrid hard drive - encrypted - 1.2 TB (16 GB Flash) - internal - 2.5" SFF - SAS 12Gb/s - 10000 rpm - buffer: 256 MB - Self-Encrypting Drive (SED)
Mfr Part #: ST1200MM0139
Seagate Exos 10E2400 enterprise hard drives are incredibly fast hard drives in a 2.5-inch form factor, and intended for traditional data centers where density, power consumption and data integrity are paramount.
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Database and online transaction process (OLTP) applications
- Power- and space-constrained data Centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance and data security Initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
- Cost-effective alternative to higherpriced performance solutions
- The perfect match of high capacity and high performance
The high capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint of the Exos 10E2400 drive enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate. A single advanced format interface model lets you future-proof your storage infrastructure. The Seagate Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions. The 12Gb/s SAS interface provides improved scalability.
- Maximize storage investments for the long haul
Exos 10E2400 offers Protection Information (PI) to help protect against data corruption, and Seagate PowerChoice technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption. RAID recovery is faster and safer with the help of the Seagate RAID Rebuild technology option.
- Data security features
Seagate Secure SED and FIPS 140-2 government-grade models offer hardware-based security to help protect data-at-rest. With Instant Secure Erase, drive retirement is safe, fast and cost-effective. Seagate Secure models meet the NIST 800-88 media sanitization specification and support the Trusted Computer Group (TCG) standard.