Product Id: 33865767
Description: NETGEAR ReadyNAS 426 - NAS server - 6 bays - 36 TB - HDD 6 TB x 6 - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD - RAM 4 GB - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI
Mfr Part #: RN426E6-100NES
ReadyNAS 426 enables all the features a smart and modern business is looking for in a single, compact solution: file storage, file sharing, automatic on premise, off-premise or cloud backup and recovery and full data protection. ReadyNAS 426 is built around the next generation Intel Atom Processor C3000 Quad core for high levels of networking throughput enabling enterprise-grade file sharing and data backup for offices up to 40 employees.
- 5 levels of superior data protection: X-RAID, Unlimited Snapshots, Bit rot protection, anti-virus and offsite replication
- 6 bays support up to 60TB of storage; tool-less drive trays make installation a breeze
- High-performance dual core Intel C-3000 Atom server processor 2GB DDR4 memory
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports with link aggregation support for 4x the throughput and fail-over protection
- State-of-the-art BTRFS file system allows for unmatched snapshot efficiency and data integrity versus traditional EXT4 based systems
- "VMware Ready" for Storage certification ensures interoperability in vSphere 6 environments, works with Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix
- Automatic Backup & Sync
"Personal Cloud" on your own hardware - share files, folders and cooperate across sites.
- 5 levels of protection
Protect your data from both physical and virtual threats with industry-leading technology and 5 levels of protection.
- ReadyCLOUD: easy cloud-based set-up, management, and replication
By far the easiest initial set-up in the industry, ReadyCLOUD lets you discover and manage any ReadyNAS device from the cloud - just plug it into your network, log onto the internet, and set it up with a click of a button. ReadyCLOUD also enables cloud-based replication, simple management and remote file access capabilities.
- Stop risk before it starts with real time anti-virus & encryption
In the time between scheduled scans, a virus can slow computers, invade privacy, and damage or steal data. That's why ReadyNAS offers Real-Time Virus and Encryption - a category first. Whenever a file is written to the ReadyNAS, the file is scanned in real-time to stop threats in their tracks. ReadyNAS Encryption also gives you real-time protection, encrypting files as they're written, and by storing keys on a USB dongle rather than in memory or in a file.
- Continuous data protection
With unlimited automatic snapshots, ReadyNAS users rest easy knowing they can restore any previous version of a file.
- Tool-less drive installation
Add capacity to your ReadyNAS device with no tiny screws or special tools required.
- Multiple volume support
ReadyNAS is built with the flexibility needed to grow as business needs evolve.
- Expands for your growing data
ReadyNAS is expandable with a library of software add-ons.