Product Id: 33838825
Description: Humanscale M8 - Mounting kit (crossbar for dual monitors, fixed straight / dynamic link, direct hardwall mount) for LCD display - silver with gray trim
Mfr Part #: M8HS2C-IND
Through its unique construction, the M8 accommodates virtually any single- or dual-monitor configuration weighing up to 40 pounds. And unlike other high-capacity monitor arms, whose bulky designs restrict their performance, the M8 offers effortless adjustment and flawless ergonomic function.
- Designed to support heavier and larger monitors
- Sleek aesthetic complements the thin profiles of today’s flat panel monitors
- 180º stop mechanism prevents wall damage from over-rotation
- Integrated cable management cables are kept largely out of sight and out of the way
- Rugged, high-capacity construction supports dual-monitor applications
- Quick Release ball joint facilitates fast and easy monitor installation and removal
The M8 monitor arm can handle the vast majority of monitors on the market today. With the ability to hold single monitors ranging from 8 to 40 lbs., the M8’s high weight capacity also makes it ideal for supporting dual-monitor applications. Using an optional crossbar support, the M8 accommodates two monitors each weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Robust Construction, Effortless Movement
The M8 features considerations like a quick release ball joint for easy monitor installation and removal and an integrated cable management system. It also has a 180-degree stop mechanism that prevents wall damage from over rotation.
- Plug-and-Play Customization
Like all of Humanscale’s monitor arms, the M8 features interchangeable links for additional reach. Customizable add-ons include clamp, bolt-through, universal slatwall, and wall stud mounting options, as well as an optional notebook holder. VESA plates support all monitors with 75mm and 100mm VESA hole patterns. M8 is also compatible with M/Connect™, a USB 3.0, monitor arm base and docking station that eliminates desktop clutter, conceals IT connections and provides easy access to user ports.