Product Id: 33758977
Description: Symantec ServiceDesk Base - Subscription license (1 year) + Support - 1 concurrent user - volume - 1-24 licenses - Win
Mfr Part #: SDB-NEW-1-25-1Y
Symantec ServiceDesk is a powerful ITIL-based incident, problem, change, release, and knowledge management tool that improves availability and service levels while reducing costs. Based on best practice processes ServiceDesk is designed for fast implementation, easy integration, drag-and-drop customization and optimization of IT processes to deliver immediate benefits.
- ITIL and best practice based service desk processes
- Drag and drop workflow designer
- Self-service and automated processes
- Advanced integration with Symantec and 3rd party products
- Reduce IT costs
- Support for ITIL best practices
- Fast and easy customization of forms, surveys and processes
- No coding skills required
- Puts process creation back in the hands of process owners
- Decrease IT time spent on manual time consuming tasks
- Allow IT to do more with less
- Easily integrate with existing systems and tools
- Leverages IT lifecycle tools to troubleshoot, deploy, manage, or secure machines
- Provides access to process data from third-party applications, such as Active Directory and SharePoint
- A comprehensive and flexible service desk
ServiceDesk includes everything you need for comprehensive management and efficient operation of your organization's service desk. Based on best practice processes ServiceDesk is designed for fast implementation, easy integration with other products, drag-and-drop customization and optimization of IT processes to deliver immediate benefits. A knowledge base, the Configuration Management Database (CMDB), change management and process automation (workflow) capabilities are all included by default.
- The modern service desk: advanced integration, process automation, and ITIL support deliver business confidence
Symantec ServiceDesk ushers in the generation of service desk allowing customers to move from a traditional and reactive ticketing system to a broader process-based model. It is a powerful ITIL-based incident, problem, change, release, and knowledge management tool. The solution provides a single point of contact and facilitates rapid restoration of normal operational service with minimal business impact and also within agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Fast, task relevant screens
Fast, task relevant screens help both technicians and end users provide only the required information to move the process forward. Simplifying the screens eliminates wasted and minimizes risk of incorrect data entry. Ultimately this helps to decrease the time it takes to resolve requests.
- Drag and drop workflow designer
ServiceDesk provides an easy to use and graphical drag-and-drop designer for designing forms, surveys and processes. It means that IT staff don't need to have coding skills to optimize and automate their service desk processes and workflows. The visual designer lays the foundation for IT process optimization and leverages the correct blend of ease of use and extensibility.
- Customizable dashboards and analytic reporting
Ability to integrate reports, external and custom built web parts. The integrated reports are enhanced with a library of graphical components which can be used to display trends, volumes, ratios, and escalations. The administrator can mix and match these components in a wide range of presentation styles to fit the needs of the business as well as customize the content for dashboards that are secured at an individual, group or role level.