Product Id: 33736614
Description: Tripp Lite Wallmount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet w/ Adjustable Brackets 3U - Rack enclosure cabinet - wall mountable - black - 3U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRWF3UDG
The SRWF3UDG SmartRack 3U Low-Profile Vertical-Mount Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Structured Wiring Enclosure is designed to house both regular rack equipment and other equipment not typically mounted in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. This vertical equipment rack is recommended for wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need components to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the 3U rack cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds.
The SRWF3UDG media enclosure includes two pre-installed, but removable, 1U shelves with adjustable metal equipment brackets that attach easily to the cabinet's square mounting holes. Just place your modem, router and other non-rack equipment on the brackets, and use the included thumbscrew to secure them to the rack. Four RJ45 jacks are built into the rack cabinet for connecting your devices to a network.
When the two shelves are removed, the low-profile rack can accommodate two 3U areas of rack-mount equipment, one above the other. The enclosure extends less than five inches from the wall, while housing equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, including network switches and patch panels.
The reversible front door locks securely with a built-in combination lock to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The vented cabinet allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Brush-strip cable plates on both sides allow easy cable routing while preventing dust from entering. The SRWF3UDG structured wiring cabinet comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall.
- Ideal for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses 19 in. rack equipment in two 3U areas of space (when pre-installed shelves are removed)
- Low-profile vertical-mount cabinet extends less than 5 in. from the wall while housing equipment up to 16.5 in. deep, including network switches and patch panels
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
- Pre-installed 1U shelves with adjustable metal brackets that attach to cabinet’s square mounting holes
- Brackets accommodate modems, routers, firewalls and other non-rack devices
- Included thumbscrews secure equipment in place
- 4 built-in RJ45 jacks connect installed equipment to network
- Reversible front door locks securely with built-in combination lock to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented cabinet keeps equipment cool
- Brush-strip cable plates on either side allow easy cable routing while preventing dust from entering
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Brackets are easily adjustable for flexibility in storing equipment
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance