Product Id: 33732392
Description: Tripp Lite 17.3kW 3-Phase Vertical PDU Strip, 208V Outlets (48 C13 & 6 C19), 0U Rack-Mount, Accessory for Select ATS PDUs - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 27.8 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 17.3 kW - 3-phase - output connectors: 54 - 0U - 76 cm
Mfr Part #: PDU3V602D354B
The PDU3V602D354B 17.3kW 3-Phase Vertical PDU Outlet Strip is a required accessory option for Tripp Lite's PDU360AT6G60 and other 3-phase ATS PDUs that specify compatibility with this model. It's recommended for high-density equipment racks in data centers and server rooms.
When used with Tripp Lite's PDU360AT6G60, the PDU3V602D354B supports up to 17.3kW total output with 27.8A balanced maximum full load per output phase combination (L1 - L2, L2 - L3, L3 - L1) and 13.9A balanced maximum per breakered output load bank (C1 - C6).
The 48 C13 and six C19 single-phase 208V outlets are interlaced to help you balance loads by spreading connections across the phase combinations throughout the rack. Each outlet is numbered and color-coded to help you keep track of connected devices and which phase combination powers each. Dual 2.5-foot power cords, each with a special seven-position input plug, connect directly to the ATS's rear receptacles.
The PDU3V602D354B's rugged all-metal housing mounts vertically in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack with no tools needed. Vertical 0U installation reduces cord clutter and improves airflow through the rack.
- Compatible with PDU360AT6G60 and other select Tripp Lite 3-phase ATS PDUs
- Recommended for high-density equipment racks in data centers and server rooms
- Supports up to 17.3kW total output with 27.8A maximum per output phase combination and 13.9A max per breakered output load bank
- Heavy-duty 2.5 ft. power cords with 7-position plugs connect to ATS's rear receptacles
- 48 C13 and 6 C19 Interlaced 208V Outlets
- Single-phase interlaced outlets help balance loads by spreading connections across phase combinations throughout the rack
- Numbered and color-coded for easy ID of connected devices and which phase combination powers them
- Installs Easily in 0U of Rack Space
- Preinstalled mounting buttons for toolless vertical rack-mounting in compatible racks
- Saves rack space, improves airflow and reduces cord clutter by locating outlets closer to connected devices
- Preinstalled grounding lug for connecting devices that require chassis ground
- Heavy-duty all-metal housing provides durability in demanding rack environments