Product Id: 33732352
Description: Tripp Lite PDU 3-Phase Vertical Strip ATS 208V 17.3kW 54 C13 Outlets 0URM - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 27.8 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 17.3 kW - 3-phase - output connectors: 54 (IEC 60320 C13) - 0U
Mfr Part #: PDU3V602D354
The PDU3V602D354 17.3kW 3-Phase Vertical PDU Outlet Strip is a required accessory option for Tripp Lite's PDU360AT6G60 and other 3-phase ATS PDUs that specify compatibility with this model. It's recommended for high-density equipment racks in data centers, server rooms and heavily configured equipment racks.
When used with the PDU360AT6G60, the PDU3V602D354 supports up to 17.3kW total output with 27.8A balanced maximum full load per output phase combination (L1 - L2, L2 - L3, L3 - L1) and 13.9A balanced maximum per breakered output load bank (C1 - C6).
The 54 single-phase 12A 208V IEC-C13 outlets receive power from the connected ATS PDU. The outlets are interlaced to help you balance loads by spreading connections across the phase combinations throughout the rack. Each outlet is numbered and color-coded to help you keep track of connected devices and which phase combination powers each. Dual 2.5-foot power cords, each with a special eight-position plug, connect directly to the PDU's rear receptacles.
The PDU3V602D354's rugged all-metal housing mounts in compatible racks with no tools needed. Vertical 0U installation reduces cord clutter and improves airflow through the rack.
- Compatible with PDU360AT6G60 and other select Tripp Lite 3-phase ATS PDUs
- Recommended for high-density equipment racks in data centers and server rooms
- Saves rack space, improves airflow and reduces cord clutter by locating outlets closer to connected devices
- Supports up to 17.3kW total output with 27.8A maximum per output phase combination and 13.9A max per breakered output load bank
- Heavy-duty 2.5 ft. power cords with proprietary 8-position plugs connect to ATS PDU
- Single-phase 12A IEC-C13 outlets help balance loads by spreading connections across phase combinations (L1–L2, L2–L3, L3–L1) throughout the rack
- Numbered and color-coded for easy ID of connected devices and which phase combination powers them
- 20A double-pole magnetic circuit breakers protect against overload
- Preinstalled mounting buttons for toolless vertical rack-mounting in compatible racks
- Preinstalled grounding lug for connecting devices that require chassis ground
- Heavy-duty all-metal housing provides durability in demanding rack environments