Product Id: 33732348
Description: Tripp Lite 2-Port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit, Power over Cable, Box-Style Transmitter, 2 Mini Receivers, 1080p @ 60 Hz, TAA - Kit - video/audio extender - 2 ports - up to 30.5 m
Mfr Part #: B126-2P2M-POC
The B126-2P2M-POC 2-Port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit includes a two-port transmitter and two low-profile receivers that work in tandem to extend an HDMI audio/video signal to two projectors, monitors or televisions. The kit is recommended for digital signs, trade shows, classrooms, churches, offices, retail settings and other applications where the source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
HDMI cable (see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) connects the audio/video source, such as a Blu-ray player, to the transmitter's HDMI port. Cat5e/6/6a cable connects the transmitter to the receivers' RJ45 ports (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). The receivers plug directly into the displays' HDMI input ports. Built-in PoC technology powers the receivers over Cat5e/6/6a cable, so no external power supply on the display side is needed.
The B126-2P2M-POC can extend a high-definition 1080p (at 60 Hz) signal up to 50 feet and a 1080i signal up to 100 feet. In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-2P2M-POC delivers full, rich audio up to 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) and supports 3D and HDCP standards. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Transmitter mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- 2-port transmitter extends HDMI A/V signal to 2 low-profile receivers
- Recommended for digital signs, trade shows, classrooms, churches, offices, retail settings and other HDMI A/V applications
- Extends a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. from source
- Extends a 1080i signal up to 100 ft. from source
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio
- HDCP and 3D compliant
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Transmitter connects to source using HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- Transmitter and receivers connect with Cat5e/6/6a cable (for best results, use Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- LEDs indicate when units are receiving power or an HDMI signal
- Mounting hardware included for installing transmitter on a wall, rack or pole
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases