Product Id: 33732343
Description: Tripp Lite For Patient-Care Vicinity - Power Strip Medical Hospital Grade UL1363A 4 Outlet 15A 7ft Cord - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15P - output connectors: 4 (NEMA 5-15R) - 2.13 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-407-HG-OEM
The PS-407-HG-OEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 7 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-407-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas
- For use on IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations, when properly mounted
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 7 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug provides ample reach to the power source
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets
- Dual resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges for easy installation on a variety of surfaces