Product Id: 33732338
Description: Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort 4K @ 60 Hz Adapter Cable (M/M), 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K), mDP to DP 1.2, Black, 6 ft - DisplayPort cable - DisplayPort (M) to Mini DisplayPort (M) - 1.83 m - latched, 4K support - black
Mfr Part #: P583-006-BK
The P583-006-BK Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort 4K @ 60 Hz Adapter Cable (M/M) connects an mDP- or Thunderbolt-enabled computer or laptop to the DisplayPort input on a monitor, television or projector. No separate power adapter is required, and this black six-foot cable meets DisplayPort 1.2 standards. It lets you play digital video and audio from your mDP computer on your existing DisplayPort display without having to buy a new mDP monitor.
Recommended for displaying 4K x 2K video on a large monitor or digital sign, the P583-006-BK supports Ultra High Definition video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz. Its locking DisplayPort connector prevents the cable from becoming accidentally dislodged. The cable supports HBR2 bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps.
Gold-plated connectors and contacts resist corrosion, provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. The uni-directional cable only transmits from an mDP source to a DisplayPort monitor. It's backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions.
- Connects mDP or Thunderbolt computer or laptop to DisplayPort monitor, TV or projector
- Recommended for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- No separate power adapter required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Meets DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Supports High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions
- Locking DisplayPort connector prevents accidental disconnection
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility