Product Id: 33732337
Description: Tripp Lite High-Speed HDMI 4K Cable with Digital Video and Audio, Ultra HD 4K x 2K @ 30 Hz (M/M), White, 10 ft. - HDMI cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 3 m - double shielded - white - molded
Mfr Part #: P568-010-WH
The P568-010-WH High-Speed HDMI 4K Cable (M/M) is recommended for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display Ultra High Resolution (UHD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects 4K-enabled source devices, such as computers and Blu-ray players, to 4K-enabled displays, such as monitors, projectors and televisions.
This cable supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) at 30 Hz and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps. When used with an Apple digital AV adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The 10-foot molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated white connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. A flexible PVC jacket makes the HDCP 2.2-compliant cable easy to install in tight spaces.
- Ideal for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications with 4K video and multi-channel audio
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Complies with HDCP 2.2 standards
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital AV adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated white connectors for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss