Product Id: 33732331
Description: Tripp Lite Component Video (RCA) over IP Extender Transmitter over Cat5/Cat6, RS-232 and IR Control, 1080i, 328 ft. (100 m), TAA - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - up to 100 m
Mfr Part #: B160-001-CSI
The B160-001-CSI Component Video (RCA) over IP Extender Transmitter works with a Tripp Lite B160-Series receiver (sold separately) to extend and distribute component video, stereo audio, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display located up to 100 meters away, which is more than 30 meters farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite's NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 100 m per switch.
The B160-001-CSI displays a single source on a single display or distributes a single signal to multiple displays. Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by connecting dedicated managed Ethernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite's NSS-G16D2.
With a compatible B160-Series receiver, you can send the component video and stereo audio to any analog or digital display, including DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing monitors. An IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-001-CSI supports video resolutions up to 1080i. It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware. An HDMI output port allows connection of a local display.
Unmanaged switch installations are limited to two transmitter units. Number of receivers is limited to number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch.
B160-Series designed for use with dedicated network switch. Connecting to a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performance.
- Converts audio and video to an IP-based signal that is transmitted point-to-point to a display 328 ft. away
- Add low-cost network switches between transmitter and receiver to continue extending distance up to 328 ft. per switch
- HDMI output for connecting a local display
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers through multiple dedicated managed network switches
- IGMP-enabled switches allow centralized control over which sources show on which displays
- Video source can be sent to any analog or digital display, so you can mix and match technologies and use existing monitors
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080i
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20–60 kHz IR frequency
- Sends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- HDCP and 3D compatible
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with all Tripp Lite B160-Series A/V over IP receivers
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases