Product Id: 33732330
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI Over Wireless Extender w/ IR Control 200M 650ft 1080p @60Hz - Wireless video/audio/infrared extender - HDMI - up to 200 m
Mfr Part #: B126-1A1-WHD2
The B160-001-HDSI HDMI/DVI over IP Extender Transmitter works with a Tripp Lite B160-Series receiver (sold separately) to extend and distribute HDMI or DVI audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display located up to 328 feet (100 meters) away, which is more than 200 feet farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite's NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 328 feet per switch.
The B160-001-HDSI displays a single source on a single display or distributes a single signal to multiple displays. Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by connecting dedicated managed Ethernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite's NSS-G16D2.
With a compatible B160-Series receiver, you can send the HDMI or DVI video source (a DVI adapter cable is included) to any analog or digital display, including VGA and DisplayPort, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing monitors. An IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-001-HDSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p, though it's limited to the maximum resolution of the receiver. It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware. An HDMI output port allows connection of a local display.
- Easy no-fuss, no-mess setup with no costly cabling infrastructure
- Ideal for homes, offices, digital signage applications, trade shows and anywhere else where connecting long video cables is impractical
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Extends IR control signals that control an HDMI source from the remote display
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2
- Supports 24-bit Deep Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Supports 300 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel bandwidth (10.2 Gbps total)
- AES 128 encryption protects transmissions
- Uses a 5GHz wireless frequency
- LEDs indicate power, data transmission and connection status
- No software or drivers required
- Mounting hardware included for installing transmitter and receiver units in desired location