Product Id: 33730006
Description: Comtrol DeviceMaster MOD-2304 - Device server - 4 ports - 100Mb LAN, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 - DC power - rail mountable
Mfr Part #: 99612-5
The DeviceMaster UP 4-Port DB9 2E Modbus includes DIN-rail mounting and screw terminal power connections for convenient installation. It offers both wide DC input voltage range (5-30 volts) and wide operating temperature range (-40º to 75ºC), so it operates reliably in a variety of challenging physical environments. It provides redundant DC power input for fail-safe power.
The DeviceMaster UP 4-Port DB9 2E Modbus is National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) TS2 compliant. And with 2 Ethernet ports, you can daisy-chain or cascade devices together for a cleaner layout, a faster installation and a more cost-effective solution (no need for multiple Ethernet switches or star topology layouts).
The DeviceMaster UP supports software selectable RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 serial communications at standard baud rates from 300bps to 230Kbps. Software selectable termination resistors also provided to enable easy and reliable installations.
- DIN rail mounting
- Low profile, compact housing facilitates easy installation and mounting
- Wide DC input voltage range (5-30 volts)
- Redundant power input for fail-safe power
- Wide operating temperature range (-40º to 75ºC)
- RS-232/422/485 software selectable interfaces
- Software selectable termination resistors for RS-232/422/485
- DB9 Male serial connectors
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Screw terminal power connector
- 25KV surge protection for serial ports
- Application compatibility supports native COM, TTY, or TCP/IP socket communication modes
- Web-based or Windows configuration makes setup and management changes quick and easy
- Real-time e-mail event notification alerts administrator of potential connection and security issues
- PortVision DX for quick setup and remote management
- Security via SSL & SSH connections, SSL serial data stream encryption