Product Id: 33636823
Description: Palo Alto Networks - Solid state drive - 240 GB - internal - for Palo PA-5020, PA-5050, PA-5060
Mfr Part #: PAN-PA-5000-SSD-240-IMG
The PA-5000 Series is a next-generation firewall that delivers unprecedented visibility and control over applications, users and content on enterprise networks. The PA-5000 Series manages multi-Gbps traffic flows using dedicated processing and memory for networking, security, threat prevention and management. A backplane smoothes the pathway between dedicated processors, and the physical separation of data and control plane ensures that management access is always available, irrespective of the traffic load. The controlling element of the PA-5000 Series next-generation firewalls is PAN-OSTM, a security-specific operating system that tightly integrates three unique identification technologies: App-IDTM, User-IDTM and Content-IDTM, with key firewall, networking and management features.
- Policy-based control over applications, users and content
- Fragmented packet protection
- Reconnaissance scan protection
- Control unauthorized data transfer (data patterns and file types)
- Predefined signatures for SSN and credit card numbers
- Fully customizable reporting
- Application, operating system vulnerability exploit protection
- Identify and analyze targeted and unknown malware
- Automated analysis of unknown files for malicious behaviors
- Forensic analysis and protection for newly discovered malware
- Real-time bandwidth monitor
- Application identification
Identifies and controls applications irrespective of port, protocol, encryption (SSL or SSH) or evasive tactic employed. Enables positive enforcement application usage policies: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, apply traffic shaping. Graphical visibility tools enable simple and intuitive view into application traffic.
- User identification
Policy-based visibility and control over who is using the applications through seamless integration with Active Directory, LDAP, and eDirectory. Identifies Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Services and XenWorks users, enabling visibility and control over their respective application usage.
- Content identification
Block viruses, spyware, modern malware, and vulnerability exploits, limit unauthorized transfer of files and sensitive data such as SSN, and control non-work related web surfing.