Product Id: 33558402
Description: Tripp Lite 1000VA 750W Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePhos) UPS Smart Tower AVR Hospital Medical - UPS - AC 120 V - 750 Watt - 1000 VA - 1-phase - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 4
Mfr Part #: SMART1200XLHGL
Tripp Lite's SMART1200XLHGL medical-grade UPS system provides dependable lithium iron phosphate (LiFePhos) battery backup, so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout. It's fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 1kVA/750W capacity provides up to 28 minutes of runtime for a half load and 10 minutes for a full load.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V to normal 120V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMART1200XLHGL's built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes.
This UPS system features four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with a 6-foot cord for flexibility in placement. All four outlets provide both backup protection and 650 joules of surge protection.
The SMART1200XLHGL also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
- Compliant with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care vicinities, when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise
- Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with 6 ft. cord provides flexibility in placement
- Supports half load for 28 min. and full load for 10 min. with standard LiFePhos internal battery
- Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15R-HG outlets provide 650 joules of surge protection
- EMI/RFI noise filtering ensures equipment runs smoothly without line noise interference
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- 10,000-cycle LiFePhos battery
- Indicator lights monitor when the UPS is on and supplying utility power, when operating in voltage correction mode or in battery mode, relative load level and low-battery warning
- Audible alarms alert you to power failure, overload and low battery conditions
- Mute/quiet mode ensures “alarm fatigue” compliance
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available as a free download) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and files saves during prolonged power failures
- Connects to your computer via DB9 or USB port