Product Id: 33535450
Description: Black Box VS2000 H.264 Decoder - Video/audio extender - GigE - 1000Base-T
Mfr Part #: VS-2000-DEC
Receive high-quality video over a standard IP network with the Black Box VS2000-DEC H.264 Decoder. Because the decoder uses H.264 compression and requires very low bandwidth, it's extremely efficient when decoding full HD video and analog audio. It also supports AAC audio encoding so the audio signal can be delivered with low bandwidth but high quality.
What makes the VS2000-DEC so versatile is that it can be used in point-to-point or multipoint configurations to connect to the VS-2000-ENC using standard H.264 compression.
You can use the VS-2000-ENC to encode video from any digital signage player and distribute it out to a large number of screens. The signals can even be transmitted over Wi-Fi and the Internet.
Use the VS-2000-ENC to encode a video signal and monitor it from a remote command and control center using the VS-2000-DEC decoder, or any H.264-compatible software decoder.
You can control the decoder via a web GUI or Telnet API. And the decoder is easy to power. It can also be PoE powered from the network switch eliminating any worries about nearby power outlets.
- Decode HDMI video from an H.264 IP stream.
- Works with VS-2000-ENC
- Can be used in a system with an unlimited number of decoders
- Ideal for use in corporate, healthcare, education, energy, and transportation markets to name a few.
- Works with Black Box digital signage, video walls, and PoE network switches.
- Supports HDMI up to 1920 x 1200@60 Hz.
- Use for multicasting or unicasting.
- Low bandwidth requirements so it's easy to transmit over the internet.
- Can be PoE powered to receive power from the network switch.
- GUI or Telnet control for simple, flexible management.