Product Id: 33524829
Description: Tripp Lite High Speed HDMI Cable Active w/ Built-In Signal Booster M/M 50ft 50' - HDMI cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 15.2 m - shielded - black - molded
Mfr Part #: P568-050-ACT
The P568-050-ACT Active High-Speed HDMI Cable (M/M) connects a computer, cable box or Blu-ray source to a high-definition monitor, projector or television up to 50 feet away. Its built-in signal booster allows a clean audio/video transmission without the effort and expense of adding an external repeater to your HDMI cable run. Plus, a built-in equalization control lets you manually adjust the display image to your liking.
The P568-050-ACT is recommended for digital signage, boardroom and classroom presentations, point-of-sale displays, businesses and other applications that display HD video and multi-channel audio. It supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. When used with an Apple digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P568-050-ACT is compliant with HDCP v1.3 standards.
The 50-foot molded 28 AWG cable features foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from crosstalk and EMI/RFI interference. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. A flexible PVC jacket makes the cable easy to install in tight spaces.
- Recommended for digital signage, boardroom and classroom presentations, point-of-sale displays, businesses and other applications that display HD video and multi-channel audio
- Allows a clear A/V transmission up to 50 ft.
- Eliminates expense and effort of adding external repeater to cable run
- Equalization control allows manual adjustment of display image
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Complies with HDCP v1.3 standards
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated black connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Fully molded 28 AWG construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces