Product Id: 33524388
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI to VGA + Audio Active Converter Cable, HDMI to Low-Profile HD15 + 3.5 mm (M/M), 1920 x 1200/1080p @ 60 Hz, 15 ft - Video / audio cable - HDMI / VGA / audio - HDMI (M) to HD-15, mini jack, Micro-USB Type B - 4.57 m - STP - black - active
Mfr Part #: P566-015-VGA-A
The P566-015-VGA-A HDMI to VGA + Audio Active Converter Cable connects a computer, cable box, Blu-ray player or other HDMI source to the VGA port on a monitor, projector or television. This allows you to use your existing VGA display instead of investing time, effort and money into upgrading to a new HDMI display. The low-profile HD15 connector fits neatly into tight spaces without jamming between the monitor and wall or blocking nearby connections. An attached 3.5 mm plug allows connection of compatible mini stereo speakers.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this 15-foot converter cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz. No software or drivers are required. If additional power is needed, connect a USB cable (sold separately) between the cable's USB Micro-B port and a USB wall charger or computer port.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. The corrosion-resistant gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Connects HDMI source to a VGA monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Low-profile HD15 connector fits neatly into tight spaces
- Attached 3.5 mm plug allows connection of compatible mini stereo speakers
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers necessary
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Foil and braid shielding for reliable protection from EMI/RFI line noise
- Gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility
- Impedance-matched twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk and interference
- USB Micro-B port provided in case additional power is needed