Product Id: 33524378
Description: Tripp Lite DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable with Gripping HDMI Plug Active DP 1.2a to HDMI 4K 15ft 15' - Video / audio cable - DisplayPort / HDMI - HDMI (M) to DisplayPort (M) - 4.57 m - black - active, 4K support
Mfr Part #: P582-015-HD-V2A
The P582-015-HD-V2A DisplayPort 1.2a to HDMI Active Adapter Cable (M/M) connects a DisplayPort-enabled PC or Mac to the HDMI port on a 4K monitor, projector or television. With a DisplayPort male connector on one end and a gold-plated high-grip HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate power adapter. It lets you continue using an existing 4K HDMI display without the extra expense of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Recommended for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports HDMI 2.0 with full UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz. The P582-015-HD-V2A also supports rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and the latest HDCP 2.2 standards.
Because it’s an active adapter, the 15-foot P582-015-HD-V2A is compatible with Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It’s perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals.
The corrosion-resistant gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Its special high-grip plug prevents a loose or accidentally disconnected cable from causing picture loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Connects DisplayPort PC or Mac to a 4K-enabled HDMI monitor, projector or HDTV
- Recommended for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign
- DisplayPort and high-grip HDMI male connectors
- No separate power adapter required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0, audio and EDID
- Active adapter compatible with Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output
- Recommended for graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals.
- Gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Special high-grip HDMI plug prevents accidental disconnections
- Integral strain relief provides cable and connectors with flexibility and reduces stress