Product Id: 33522090
Description: BUFFALO TeraStation 5010 Series TS51210RH9612 - NAS server - 12 bays - 96 TB - rack-mountable - SATA 6Gb/s - HDD 8 TB x 12 - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, 51, 61 - RAM 8 GB - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI - 2U
Mfr Part #: TS51210RH9612
Buffalo's TeraStation 51210RH is a twelve-drive rackmount high performing scalable Network Attached Storage solution with Enterprise-grade hard drives included; ideal for Large business files, graphics, video (Auto CAD, etc.), cloud integration, iSCSI virtualization target. (VMware Certified)
Users can easily share and safeguard data with reliability and RAID data protection, while the powerful quad-core Annapurna processor provides high performance operation.
For professionals looking to speed up their transfer rates, this device comes with a native 10GbE port and brings you faster than ever experience. This device is available in scalable options with 4 hard drives included so that users can scale capacity to fit their needs.
All units pass severe burn-in testing with Enterprise-grade hard drives included, ensuring comparability and reliability.
- High speed 10GbE connection for the speeds of tomorrow
- Boot Authentication ensures the device is only accessible on authorized networks
- Integrated cloud backup with Dropbox, Dropbox Business and Amazon S3
- NAS-grade hard drives designed to withstand always-on operation
- Limited three-year warranty on NAS devices, additional warranty services available
- Fully populated to fit your needs at a great value
- The perfect entry point to 10GbE networking
Without making a large investment in hardware or needing additional IT support to set up and run a platform, SMB and SME customers can benefit from the speed of 10GbE networking.
- It's not just for enterprise environments
All businesses are impacted by growing data requirements. 10GbE effectively positions businesses to meet the challenge by eliminating traditional 1GbE data transfer bottlenecks.
- Make iSCSI backup ready for prime time
TeraStation 5010 is an excellent iSCSI target for businesses needing additional network storage. Used as an iSCSI target for virtualized systems TeraStation 5010 allows businesses to achieve affordable cost per terabyte network storage with excellent throughput speeds via native 10GbE connectivity. Businesses will achieve increased return-on-investment on existing server infrastructure by migrating older less-frequently accessed data to the TeraStation creating valuable space on the server for more important tasks.