Product Id: 33491651
Description: BUFFALO TeraStation 5010 Series TS51210RH3204 - NAS server - 12 bays - 32 TB - rack-mountable - SATA 6Gb/s - HDD 8 TB x 4 - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, 51, 61 - RAM 8 GB - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI - 2U
Mfr Part #: TS51210RH3204
Buffalo's TeraStation 5010 series was built for small and medium sized businesses seeking an easy and cost-effective 10GbE platform. The TS5010 is a network attached storage (NAS) solution with iSCSI protocol designed to move SMB data at enterprise-level speeds and eliminate the bottlenecks that can occur on slower networks.
- High speed 10GbE connection for the speeds of tomorrow
- Boot Authentication ensures the device is only accessible on authorized networks
- Integrated cloud backup with Dropbox, Dropbox Business and Amazon S3
- NAS-grade hard drives designed to withstand always-on operation
- Limited three-year warranty on NAS devices, additional warranty services available
- Partially populated to fit your needs at value
- The perfect entry point to 10GbE networking
Without making a large investment in hardware or needing additional IT support to set up and run a platform, SMB and SME customers can benefit from the speed of 10GbE networking.
- It's not just for enterprise environments
All businesses are impacted by growing data requirements. 10GbE effectively positions businesses to meet the challenge by eliminating traditional 1GbE data transfer bottlenecks.
- Make iSCSI backup ready for prime time
TeraStation 5010 is an excellent iSCSI target for businesses needing additional network storage. Used as an iSCSI target for virtualized systems TeraStation 5010 allows businesses to achieve affordable cost per terabyte network storage with excellent throughput speeds via native 10GbE connectivity. Businesses will achieve increased return-on-investment on existing server infrastructure by migrating older less-frequently accessed data to the TeraStation creating valuable space on the server for more important tasks.