Product Id: 33452797
Description: Ruckus ICX 7150-24P - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x 10/100/1000 (uplink) + 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink) - rack-mountable - PoE+ (370 W) - with 3 years Brocade Essential Direct Remote Support
Mfr Part #: ICX7150-24P-4X10GR-RMT3
The Ruckus ICX switch family delivers a simple, secure and scalable high-performance enterprise network solution supporting demanding video, UC, VDI, and wireless access requirements. In a mobile world, the campus network has taken on a different role as a critical underlay for wireless traffic. Support for wireless networking is at the core of the ICX family design. ICX switches will power modern wireless APs, surveillance cameras, video displays and other devices for years to come. ICX multi-purpose switches can be deployed standalone, stacked or within a campus fabric. Together they comprise the building blocks for simplified network deployment and management, scale-out networking, and investment protection.
- PoE/PoE+/PoH to power 802.11ac Wi-Fi products
- Stack level high availability and stack level ISSU to improve network service resiliency
- sFlow-based network monitoring
- Plug-and-Play operations for powered devices via LLDP and LLDP-MED protocols
- Auto-configuration ensures error free configuration and accelerates deployment
- Hot-insertion and removal of stack members simplifies operations
- ICX switches take stacking to a different level
Ruckus ICX fixed form factor switches go beyond traditional stacking to offer capabilities that take flexibility, ease of management and cost effectiveness to a different level.
- Long-distance stacking across wiring closets
In addition to standard short SFP+ to SFP+ and QSFP+ to QSFP+ copper stacking cables, ICX switches can also use standard SFP+ and QSFP+ optical transceivers and fiber for stacking long distances between switches.
- Upgradable, flexible architecture
Multi-purpose switches, can be deployed standalone, stacked or in a campus fabric.
- Superior performance
High-performance stackable aggregation and core switches deliver more for less.
- Simplified management
Stack over long distances using standard Ethernet optics. Aggregation and core ICX switches also support stacking for impressive scalability.
- Enterprise-class availability
Ruckus stacking technology delivers high availability, performing real-time state synchronization across the stack and enabling instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller in the unlikely event of a failure.