Product Id: 33407756
Description: HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8400 4-node Storage Base - Hard drive array - 48 bays (SAS) - 16Gb Fibre Channel (external) - rack-mountable - 4U - field
Mfr Part #: H6Z02B
Looking to consolidate onto an enterprise-class flash array without compromising performance, scalability, data services, or resiliency? HP 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage delivers the performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, data services, or data mobility. A flash-optimized architecture reduces the performance bottlenecks that can choke hybrid and general-purpose disk arrays.
However, unlike other purpose-built flash arrays, 3PAR StoreServ 8000 doesn't require you to introduce an entirely new architecture into your environment to achieve flash-optimized performance. With unmatched versatility, performance, and density, HP 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage has you covered.
- Eliminate bottlenecks with a flash-optimized, scale-out architecture
- Ensure service levels with QoS optimization and consistent, sub-millisecond latency
- Support mixed workloads and accelerate performance with the Gen5 Thin Express ASIC
- Boost flash performance by 35% and reduce latency by 2.5X with 16 Gbps Fiber Channel
- Maintain high availability and Tier-1 resiliency with a complete set of persistent technologies
- Achieve near-synchronous RPOs with flexible, transparent, model-agnostic remote replication
- Simplify backup and restores with application-aware, storage-integrated data protection
- Grow with freedom in any direction, from as little as 3.6 TB to 7.3 PB usable in a single system
- Eliminate complexity with iSCSI for Ethernet and speed configuration with automated storage networking
- Modernize your EMC and HDS storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration
- Optimize storage at the data center level with seamless data movement between arrays