Product Id: 33404960
Description: WildFire for PA-5220 - Subscription license (1 year) - 1 device
Mfr Part #: PAN-PA-5220-WF
WildFire cloud-based malware analysis environment offers an advanced approach to cybersecurity. It brings advanced threat detection and prevention to every security platform deployed throughout the network, automatically sharing protections.
- Unified, hybrid cloud architecture deployed via either the public cloud, a private cloud appliance that maintains all data on the local network, or a combination of the two
- Dynamic analysis of suspicious content in a cloud-based virtual environment to discover unknown threats
- Automatic creation and enforcement of content-based malware protections
- Link detection in e-mail, proactively blocking access to malicious websites
- Turn the power of the cloud against unknown threats
WildFire has a unified public or private cloud-based architecture that optimizes the sharing of threat intelligence while minimizing hardware requirements. The architecture allows the service to be deployed from any Palo Alto Networks security platform, with no additional hardware.
- Automatically protect users and stop compromise
Once WildFire discovers a threat, the service automatically generates protections across the attack lifecycle, blocking malicious files and command-and-control traffic. Uniquely, these protections are content-based, not relying on easily changed attributes such as hash, filename or URL, allowing the service to block the initial malware and future variants without any additional action or analysis.
- Quick investigations with rich forensics and reporting
Quickly identify infected users and investigate potential breaches with integrated logs, analysis, and visibility of unknown threat events directly accessible in Panorama, the Palo Alto Networks management interface, or via the WildFire portal. Integration with User-ID allows security administrators to quickly identify targeted users based on corporate directory information, not IP addresses.