Product Id: 33397972
Description: Brocade SLX 9240-32C-AC-R - Switch - managed - 32 x 100 Gigabit QSFP28 / 40 Gigabit QSFP+ (breakout compatible) - back to front airflow - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: BR-SLX-9240-32C-AC-R
As data centers and cloud service providers embrace high-performance servers and distributed applications, they increasingly need dense 100/40 GbE switches for leaf-and-spine topologies. Traditionally, infrastructure has been slow to evolve, and it can be a barrier to innovation. With flexibility at all layers of the data center stack, IT teams can drive agility. The Brocade SLX 9240 switch is designed to help organizations stay ahead of this application- and data-driven network transformation without compromising performance.
- Delivers agility at all layers of the data center stack
- Provides high-density 100 GbE spineleaf connectivity in a 1U fixed form factor
- Includes a programmable ASIC to accelerate adoption of advanced protocols and technologies
- Utilizes the Brocade SLX Insight Architecture and Brocade SLX Visibility Services for flexible, real-time monitoring of virtualized, dynamic workloads
- Provides payload timestamping to more accurately set and measure performance SLAs
- Modular, virtualized operating system
The Brocade SLX 9240 runs Brocade SLX-OS, a fully virtualized Linux-based operating system that delivers process-level resiliency and fault isolation. Brocade SLX-OS supports advanced switching features and is highly programmable with support for REST API with the YANG data model, Python, and NETCONF - enabling full lifecycle automation with Brocade Workflow Composer.
- Embedded network visibility
The Brocade SLX Insight Architecture and Brocade SLX Visibility Services deliver a great approach to network monitoring and troubleshooting that makes it faster, easier, and more cost-effective to obtain the comprehensive, real-time visibility needed for network operations and automation. This innovative approach provides comprehensive visibility from the network to the workload, and triggers network actions.
- Cross-domain automation for IT operations
To unleash high levels of business innovation and competitive advantage, many organizations are embracing digital transformation. Their success depends on building an agile business, and, in the digital era, IT agility is achievable only with centralized, cross-domain automation.