Product Id: 33397968
Description: Brocade SLX 9140-48V-DC-F - Switch - managed - 48 x 25 Gigabit SFP28 + 6 x 40 Gigabit / 100 Gigabit QSFP28 - rack-mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: BR-SLX-9140-48V-DC-F
As data centers and cloud service providers embrace high-performance servers that support higher workload densities, they increasingly need dense 25/100 GbE switches in leaf-and-spine topologies. The Brocade SLX 9140 switch is designed to help organizations stay ahead of this application- and data-driven networking challenge with a broad choice of interface speeds to seamlessly evolve from existing 1/10/40 GbE to 25 and 100 GbE capabilities. The Brocade SLX 9140 enables organizations to design networks that accommodate a variety of different applications and east-west traffic patterns. And with its high density, scale-out architecture and low power design, the Brocade SLX 9140 delivers a cost-effective solution that optimizes power, cooling, and data center space. With a rich set of Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and advanced visibility and automation capabilities, the Brocade SLX 9140 is built to address dynamic growth in virtual machines, distributed applications, and digital transformation.
- Delivers agility at all layers of the data center stack
- Provides native 25 GbE server connectivity with flexible 25/40/100 GbE uplink options in a fixed 1U form factor
- Includes a programmable ASIC to accelerate adoption of advanced protocols and technologies
- Utilizes the Brocade SLX Insight Architecture and Visibility Services for flexible, real-time monitoring of virtualized, dynamic workloads to streamline troubleshooting
- Provides payload timestamping to more accurately set and measure performance SLAs
- High availability and reliability
The Brocade SLX 9140 delivers the high performance and reliability required by modern data centers. It is designed for high availability from both a software and hardware perspective.
- Modular virtualized operating system
The Brocade SLX 9140 runs Brocade SLX-OS, a fully virtualized Linux-based operating system that delivers process-level resiliency and fault isolation.
- Embedded network visibility
The Brocade SLX Insight Architecture and Brocade SLX Visibility Services deliver a great approach to network monitoring and troubleshooting that makes it faster, easier, and more cost-effective to obtain the comprehensive, real-time visibility needed for network operations and automation. This innovative approach provides comprehensive visibility from the network to the workload, and triggers action on the network. These actions can address end-user application or service needs, and provide context-rich data for additional analysis, automation and reporting.