Product Id: 33359632
Description: Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort 1.2a to HDMI Active Adapter Cable with Gripping HDMI Plug, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz (M/M), 10 ft - Video / audio cable - DisplayPort / HDMI - HDMI (M) to Mini DisplayPort (M) - 3.05 m - black - active, 4K support
Mfr Part #: P586-010-HD-V2A
The P586-010-HD-V2A Mini DisplayPort 1.2a to HDMI Active Adapter Cable (M/M) connects an mDP- or Thunderbolt-enabled PC, Mac or Tablet (such as the Surface Pro series) to the HDMI port on a 4K monitor, projector or television. With an mDP male connector on one end and a gold-plated high-grip HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate power adapter. It lets you continue using an existing 4K HDMI display without the extra expense of buying a new mDP monitor.
Recommended for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports HDMI 2.0 with full UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz. The P586-010-HD-V2A also supports rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and the latest HDCP 2.2 (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) standards.
Because it's an active adapter, the 10-foot P586-010-HD-V2A is compatible with Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It's perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don't output DP++ signals.
The corrosion-resistant gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Its special high-grip plug prevents a loose or accidentally disconnected cable from causing picture loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Connects mDP or Thunderbolt PC, Mac or tablet to a 4K-enabled HDMI monitor, projector or HDTV
- Recommended for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign
- mDP and high-grip HDMI male connectors
- No separate power adapter required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0, audio and EDID
- Active adapter compatible with Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output
- Recommended for graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals
- Gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Special high-grip HDMI plug prevents accidental disconnections
- Integral strain relief provides cable and connectors with flexibility and reduces stress