Product Id: 33359627
Description: Tripp Lite 10ft DisplayPort Extension Cable with Latches Video / Audio HDCP DP Extension M/F 10' - DisplayPort extension cable - DisplayPort (M) to DisplayPort (F) - 3.05 m - latched, 4K support - black
Mfr Part #: P579-010
The P579-010 DisplayPort extension cable (M/F) attaches to your current DisplayPort cable to extend it by 3.05 m. To ensure a continuous audio/video signal, the latching male end prevents the cable from coming loose or getting accidentally disconnected. This 3.05 m cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, allowing you to stream digital video and audio from a DisplayPort computer to a monitor or television with a DisplayPort input.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Female connector attaches to current DisplayPort cable to add length
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort v1.2, DPCP and HDCP 2.2
- Prevents cable from coming loose or getting accidentally disconnected
- Easy one-touch release button allows unplugging
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss