Product Id: 33359626
Description: Tripp Lite 10ft Mini DisplayPort 1.2a to DisplayPort Cable Adapter and Video Converter, 4K x 2K/3840 x 2160 (M/F) @ 60 Hz, HDCP 2.2, 10 ft - DisplayPort adapter - Mini DisplayPort (M) to DisplayPort (F) - 3.048 m - molded, 4K support - white
Mfr Part #: P139-010-DP-V2B
The P139-010-DP-V2B Keyspan Mini DisplayPort 1.2a to DisplayPort Cable Adapter and Video Converter connects an mDP computer to a high-definition DisplayPort monitor, projector or television. It allows you to continue using your existing DisplayPort display instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this 10-foot cable supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, including 1080p. Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time. Just plug and play with no software or drivers required.
- Connects an mDP computer to a DisplayPort monitor, projector or TV
- Recommended for displaying Mini DisplayPort video on a large monitor or digital sign
- Allows you to continue using an existing DisplayPort display, instead of buying a new monitor
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz, including 1080p
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.2a
- Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required