Product Id: 33359624
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI Audio De-Embedder Extractor with HDMI Cable UHD 4Kx2K - Audio disembedder
Mfr Part #: P130-06N-AUDIO
The low-profile P130-06N-AUDIO UHD 4K x 2K HDMI Audio De-Embedder/Extractor is recommended for connecting an HDMI source, such as a Blu-ray player or desktop computer, to audio speakers that don't have an HDMI input. It separates the audio track from the HDMI signal and sends it directly to an alternate digital or analog system. It features 3.5 mm stereo and TOSLINK digital optical audio outputs to match most non-HDMI receivers and audio systems.
The P130-06N-AUDIO supports two-channel stereo and multi-channel audio up to 5.1 surround sound. It also supports uncompressed audio, such as LPCM, and compressed audio formats, including DTS and Dolby Digital. An LED indicates when the unit is receiving power, transmitting an audio/video signal or transmitting 5.1-channel surround sound.
On the video side, the HDCP 1.4-compliant P130-06N-AUDIO transmits UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. It supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) at 4K x 2K, 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) at 1080p, and optional 3D formats up to 300 MHz.
Connect the included USB Micro-B cable between the P130-06N-AUDIO and a USB port on the HDMI source or a USB charger to power the unit.
- Recommended for connecting HDMI source to speakers that don’t have HDMI input
- 3.5 mm stereo and TOSLINK optical outputs connect to analog or digital non-HDMI audio equipment
- LED indicates the unit is receiving power or transmitting an audio/video signal
- Built-in 6 in. HDMI cable connects to audio/video source
- Included 3 ft. USB Micro-B cable provides power to the unit
- Supports 2-channel stereo and multi-channel audio up to 5.1 surround sound
- Supports uncompressed, such as LPCM, and compressed audio, including DTS and Dolby Digital
- Transmits UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) at 4K x 2K
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) at 1080p
- Supports optional 3D formats up to 300 MHz
- Complies with HDCP 1.4 standards