Product Id: 33359623
Description: Tripp Lite High-Density Fiber Cassette Sleeve 0URM, 1 Cassette Capacity - Fiber optic cassette mounting bracket - black - 0U
Mfr Part #: N482-00U
The N482-00U High-Density Fiber Cassette Sleeve is a cost-effective solution for adding a single N482-Series fiber cassette to your network application without buying a chassis. Made of heavy-duty cold-rolled steel, this space-saving 0U sleeve mounts to the metal surface of your EIA-standard 19-inch rack or cable manager via two attached magnets.
The N482-00U is recommended for adding an extra cassette to a rack application without the expense of a new 1U chassis, as well as adding fiber connectivity where no existing rack infrastructure exists, such as a remote workstation, new build-out or temporary install location. It reduces cable clutter by allowing you to connect cables at the cable manager through which they are being routed.
The N482-00U accommodates Tripp Lite N482-Series cassettes, including LC and MTP/MPO connector types. It allows you to connect 10 GbE, 40 GbE and 100/120 GbE network equipment with elegance, ease and little cost. The fully passive sleeve adds no heat or cooling load.
- Holds a single Tripp Lite N482-Series fiber cassette
- Attaches to metal rack enclosures and cable managers with included magnets
- Expands an installation without purchasing a new 1U chassis
- Adds network connectivity to areas without existing infrastructure
- Ideal for connecting 10 GbE, 40 GbE and 100/120 GbE network equipment
- Connects cables at cable manager through which they’re being routed
- Fully passive with no added heat or cooling load
- Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel