Product Id: 33359616
Description: Tripp Lite 5ft Cat5 Cat5e Snagless Molded Patch Cable UTP White RJ45 M/M - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 1.5 m - UTP - CAT 5e - IEEE 802.3ab/IEEE 802.5 - molded, snagless, stranded - white
Mfr Part #: N001-005-WH
The N001-005-WH Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this five-foot white cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network.
Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair stranded UTP N001-005-WH delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. The RJ45 male connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N001-005-WH is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11).
- ● Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers and switches
- ● Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps A, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- ● Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- ● Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
- ● Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation
- ● Connectors and cable color-coded white for easy ID in crowded applications