Product Id: 33359612
Description: Tripp Lite Rack Console 1URM DVI, VGA for KVM Switch, 19" LCD 1080p Rackmount TAA - KVM console - USB - 19" - rack-mountable - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - DVI-I - black - 1U
Mfr Part #: B021-000-19-HD2
The B021-000-19-HD2 1U Rack-Mount Console combines a full keyboard, numeric keypad, touchpad and 19-inch color LCD for easy all-in-one control of a computer, server or KVM switch. Easy to install and simple to operate, it slides neatly into 1U of rack space when not in use.
The rear DVI-I console port supports both digital and analog video signals for connecting to a DVI- or VGA-enabled server or KVM switch (a DVI to VGA adapter is included). The LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). Video settings of the connected computer are automatically adjusted for optimal display on the LCD screen. USB 2.0 pass-through ports on the front and rear allow you to connect a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive or CAC card reader, to your computer with a USB cable (sold separately).
The B021-000-19-HD2 mounts into 1U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included mounting brackets and user-supplied screws. Simply pull out the steel drawer and flip up the screen when needed, then slide it back into the rack in automatic sleep mode when you're finished. This keeps the keyboard and screen from blocking access to rack equipment when the console is not in use.
This console is compatible with all major operating systems and KVM switches with a VGA or DVI monitor port and USB keyboard/mouse ports. This enables the B021-000-19-HD2 to be integrated into an existing system to provide secure management of critical network systems without a major investment in new hardware.
- 19 in. LCD monitor, keyboard, numeric keypad and touchpad
- All-in-one control of computer, server or KVM switch
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Detachable 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P and C13 connectors
- DVI-I port allows connection to DVI digital or VGA analog server or KVM switch
- DVI to VGA adapter included
- DDC2B emulation automatically adjusts video settings for optimal display on monitor
- Front and rear ports allow easy connection of USB peripheral, such as flash drive or CAC card reader
- USB cable sold separately
- Mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. 2- and 4-post racks
- Slides neatly out of sight when not in use
- Goes into automatic sleep mode when cover is closed
- Rack-mounting brackets included
- Compatible with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, UNIX and Solaris
- Compatible with KVM switches with VGA or DVI port and USB keyboard/mouse ports
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases