Product Id: 33359603
Description: Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable, 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60 Hz, HDCP 2.2 (M/F), 10 ft - DisplayPort extension cable - Mini DisplayPort (M) to Mini DisplayPort (F) - 3 m - molded, 4K support - black
Mfr Part #: P585-010
The P585-010 Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable (M/F) attaches to your current mDP cable to extend it by 10 feet. It supports Ultra High Definition video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, allowing you to stream digital video and audio to an mDP display from an mDP computer, such as a MacBook or Surface Book, or tablet, including Microsoft's Surface Pro 4. The P585-010 connects to any computer, laptop, mobile device or display that features an mDP, Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A flexible PVC jacket protects twisted 32 AWG data lines and 32 AWG power lines.
- Female connector attaches to current mDP cable to add length
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort v1.2a and HDCP 2.2
- Recommended for devices with mDP, Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Molded nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts for optimal signal quality
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Twisted 32/32 AWG data/power lines
- Flexible PVC jacket and small footprint for easy installation in tight spaces