Product Id: 33350430
Description: Kensington N17 Keyed Dual Head Lock - Security cable lock - 1.83 m
Mfr Part #: K67995WW
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest locking solution to secure the latest Dell laptops and tablets. The N17 Keyed Dual Head Lock allows you to secure a Dell laptop that has a Wedge lock slot, along with a secondary device that features the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot. The 5mm Keying System with anti-pick technology allows you to use the same key for both lock heads and offers flexibility for IT administrators, as the keying system is compatible with all of Kensington's latest locks. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts.
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
- Secondary lock head with T-Bar Locking Technology offers unparalleled strength for devices featuring the industry standard Kensington Security Slot
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Primary lock head using a unique lock engagement offers the toughest security for Dell laptops and tablets with a non-standard lock slot
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Tough 10 mm NanoSaver lock head with cleat locking technology
Offering uncompromised security for select ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the lock head is only 10mm in diameter and still meets the industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability that only Kensington can provide.
- 5 mm keying system
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington's 5 mm keying systems, including MicroSaver 2.0 and ClickSafe 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington's custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington's proven anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, the NanoSaver delivers protection with flexibility.
- Carbon steel cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6 ft. ) of cable.
- Pivot and rotate cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.