Product Id: 33331824
Description: Fluke Networks DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer - Network tester kit
Mfr Part #: DSX-8000-W
A complete copper certification kit for cabling contractors testing Cat 8 and below channel and permanent links.
The DSX CableAnalyzers reduce the cost of Cat 5 through Cat 8 certification by two-thirds and features the industry's fastest test times (Cat 6A eight seconds) while meeting TIA Level 2G and IEC Level VI - the most stringent accuracy requirements.
The DSX integrates with LinkWare Live to let you manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi. The future-ready design supports modules for fiber testing (loss, OTDR and inspection). Troubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive user interface which graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare reporting software.
- Contractors using Versiv report a two-thirds reduction in certification costs
- Unmatched speed for category 5 through 8, Class FA and all current standards (Cat 6A in eight seconds)
- Future-ready design supports fiber loss and inspection, OTDR testing and hardware upgrades
- Integrates with LinkWare Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device
- Taptive user interface simplifies set up, and eliminates errors
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting