Product Id: 33327074
Description: Fluke Networks DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer - Network tester kit with 1 Year Gold Support
Mfr Part #: DSX-8000-PRO-W/GLD
The DSX CableAnalyzer copper test solution enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a CAT 5e, 6, 6a, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process, that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you'll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things, that slow the process down - setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports, that customers cannot understand.
The DSX CableAnalyzer provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is small. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It's not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
- Contractors using Versiv report a two-thirds reduction in certification costs
- Unmatched speed for category 5 through 8, Class FA and all current standards (Cat 6A in eight seconds)
- Future-ready design supports fiber loss and inspection, OTDR testing and hardware upgrades
- Integrates with LinkWare Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device
- Taptive user interface simplifies set up, and eliminates errors
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting