Product Id: 33311761
Description: Check Point 1200R Appliance Next Generation Threat Prevention - Security appliance - with Lifecycle Management Services - GigE
Mfr Part #: CPAP-SG1200R-NGTP-LCM
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) used in critical infrastructure and manufacturing industries are targets of sophisticated cyberattacks. The Check Point 1200R rugged appliance line delivers proven, integrated security for deployment in harsh environments as part of a complete end-to-end ICS security solution.
- Full featured security gateway with 6 x 1GbE ports and raw firewall throughput of 2 Gbps
- Operates in extreme temperatures from -40°C to 75°C in a compact fan-less design with no moving parts
- Next-Generation Firewall enables granular functional control of SCADA protocols
- Log SCADA protocols, including commands and parameters, for forensic analysis of incidents in your operation networks
- Detect and prevent exploits of ICS vulnerabilities with SCADA IPS signatures, closing the window of exposure between vulnerable and patched systems
- Leverage full range of threat prevention capabilities including firewall, IPS and anti-malwareto detect and prevent inbound threats to SCADA networks
- Wide range of appliances for IT and OT networks
The 1200R Rugged Appliance complements extensive appliance family to support a diverse range of deployment environments and meet specialized requirements. The 1200R complies with industrial specifications such as IEEE 1613, IEC 61850-3 and IEC 60068-2 for heat, vibration and immunity to electromagnetic interference (EMI). All features are available across all appliances so any appliance can be used in the Industrial Control environments. The 1200R Appliances can also be used in commercial deployments.
- Integrated threat detection and prevention
Detect and prevent targeted attacks against ICS/SCADA components in Operational Technology (OT) environments with specific protections for these highly vulnerable, unpatched, legacy embedded systems. Threat prevention technologies have the great catch rate in the industry and can be deployed in detect-mode to minimize the disruption of operational processes.
- Next-Generation Firewall
Check Point Application Control has broad support for specialized Industrial Control System and SCADA protocols with granularity for over 500 different commands. This enables protocol-specific visibility and controls with directional awareness.
- Best-in-class management
Administrators can define security policy for the entire network - including internal security, main sites, and remote sites - from a single, centrally located Check Point Security Management server. With SmartProvisioning, a profile-based management approach designed for large- scale deployments, administrators can define a single security and device profile and apply it simultaneously to thousands of appliances - dramatically reducing deployment time and administrative overhead.