Product Id: 33289424
Description: Adesso MSR-100 - Magnetic card reader (Tracks 1, 2 & 3) - USB
Mfr Part #: MSR-100
The Adesso MSR-100 magnetic stripe card reader is used to read and transmit data from any magnetic card that is swiped. It has an excellent Electro - Static discharge and electromagnetic compatible. It is widely used in all different areas such as POS terminals, poster terminals, access monitoring, attendance records etc.
- Bi-directional card reader
- Analog output of keyboard
- Connects easily and directly with computer or terminal
- Good Anti-interference, and excellent accurate reading
- Operation response combines a diode and buzzer for notification of successful reading
- Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
The Magnetic Stripe Reader makes credit card transactions a breeze- a perfect Point Of Sale feature for any POS setup.
Swipe in any direction either from left to right or right to left with accuracy and convenience without any difference in readings or limitations.
- Up to 500,000 passes with ISO-conforming cards
Long life span greater then 500,000 swipes of ISO cards. Never worry about a wearing head, or inaccurate readings because of it. The MSR-100 will last for years and years of accurate readings into your POS system.
- Single, dual, or three track capability
The stripe card reader reads up to 3 tracks of data, e.g. decoding/encoding and verifies up to 3 tracks of data simultaneously. So in addition to reading the standard credit card and driver license formats, these readers will read custom formats such as 7-bit encoding on all 3 tracks.