Product Id: 33288170
Description: Fluke Networks DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer - Network tester kit
Mfr Part #: DSX-8000-ADD
The DSX CableAnalyzer copper test solution enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a CAT 5e, 6, 6a, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process, that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you'll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things, that slow the process down - setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports, that customers cannot understand.
The DSX CableAnalyzer provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is small. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It's not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
- LinkWare Live lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even location
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips
- LinkWare PC provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- The DSX reduces the time, required to fix cabling faults with dedicated diagnostics