Product Id: 33279188
Description: TRENDnet TI-G102 - Switch - unmanaged - 8 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - DIN rail mountable, wall-mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: TI-G102
TRENDnet’s 10-port Hardened Industrial Gigabit DIN-Rail Switch, model TI-G102, has eight dedicated gigabit ports, plus two gigabit RJ-45 / SFP shared ports. Users are able to connect eight devices to the switch, while still providing two gigabit ports for additional network connections. The switch is equipped with an IP30 rated metal enclosure, designed to withstand a high degree of vibration and shock, while operating within a wide temperature range of -40° – 75°C (-40° – 167°F) for industrial environments.
- 8 x Gigabit ports
- 2 x Gigabit RJ-45 / SFP shared ports
- 20Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal switch
- Includes DIN-rail and wall mounts
- Operating temperature range of -40° – 75°C (-40° – 167°F)
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
- Alarm output triggered by power failure
- Gigabit speeds
Ten gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to devices, and a 20 Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
- Fault tolerance
Features dual redundant power inputs with output alarm relay.