Product Id: 33276771
Description: Tripp Lite Chilled Water In-Row Cooling Unit Air Conditioner 204K BTU 60kWH 208-230V 50/60Hz - Rack air-conditioning cooling system chilled water - black
Mfr Part #: SRCOOL60KCW
The SRCOOL60KCW SmartRack In-Row Precision Cooler pulls unconditioned air through the rear of the unit, cools it using chilled water and releases cold air through the front. The row-based unit integrates into your data center environment adjacent to heat loads. Its high cooling efficiency lowers overall energy costs and lengthens the lifespan of your equipment. Its modular, in-row cabinet design easily facilitates expansion or movement on its built-in casters, allowing your increasing cooling needs to be reconfigured as your data center grows.
A built-in controller detects and manages data center temperatures, automatically adjusts cooling levels and supports two automatic control modes: intelligent control mode and PID control mode. The user-friendly LED and LCD interface provides at-a-glance setting, monitoring and access to system configuration and status.
An alarm system notifies you in case of abnormal conditions, including high condensation, high or low temperature or humidity, and full drain pan. The SRCOOL60KCW also monitors heat load temperature via remote sensors and informs you of any water leakage. Hot-swappable multi-speed fans provide variable CFM based on room conditions.
The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. A preinstalled TLNETCARD web management accessory lets you monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere 24/7 via Ethernet network.
- Pulls unconditioned air through rear of the unit, cools it with chilled water and releases cold air through front
- Lowers energy costs
- Lengthens equipment lifespan
- Row-based unit integrates with data centers and can be positioned adjacent to heat loads
- Detects and manages data center temperature
- Automatically adjusts cool air output
- Dual auto control modes: intelligent control mode and PID control mode
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate power, standby, alarm and fault information at a glance
- LCD screen provides access to power, status, setting and administrator controls
- Automatically closes within 15 sec. of abnormal power interruption to prevent water from flowing into the coil and creating condensation
- Automatically drains condensed water and detects water pan’s respective level to avoid leakage
- Supports upper and lower (with optional SRCOOL60KTP, sold separately) piping for flexible configuration
- Remote temperature sensors accurately monitor heat load temperature
- Optional water leakage detector configurable up to 50 m (164 ft.)
- 2 output and 2 input dry contacts for fire, smoke and system alarms
- Detects abnormal conditions and reports via buzzer, external dry contact device or Ethernet
- Doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Insulated side panels isolate unit from external temperature variations
- Multi-speed hot-swappable fans provide variable CFM based on room conditions
- Heavy-duty casters allow you to easily roll the unit where needed
- Built-in TLNETCARD lets you monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings 24/7 via Ethernet
- Optional SRCOOL60KRT or SRCOOL60KRTH remote sensors (sold separately) accurately monitor heat loads